Spanish & Portuguese Mortgages
Your choice of mortgage provider is an important one over the lifetime of your agreement.
Even if you are in the fortunate position to pay cash for your foreign property, you could save money (overall) by taking out a mortgage. It all depends on your circumstances and you should always take professional financial advice in such matters, see the ‘Financial Planning‘ section of our website.
Over 350,000 owners have bought their property in Spain or Portugal* supported by UCI with a 99% customer satisfaction rating. Find out how much you can borrow, your best options and all questions answered by clicking the links below:
- Common sense customer service in your language.
- Wide range of mortgage solutions and competitive rates.
- Up to 70% LTV for non-residents and 80% residents.
- No linked products such as life insurance.
- Expert personal advice and the best professionals to see you through all the stages of buying a property.
- Secure property completion, assured by exclusive team of legal agents who take care of the conveyance process.
*AIPO is currently reviewing the market to highlight other high quality mortgage providers and will bring information on other countries in the near future. For properties other than Spain and Portugal, please click the ‘Find an AIPP member’ button at the top of this page and search for a broker under category ‘Finance’.